The ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia announced a transit visit service for those arriving by air, to facilitate the arrival of pilgrims from all over the world to perform Umrah.
The ministry explained the advantages of the visa:
- Performing Umrah
- Visiting the Prophet’s Mosque
- Issued free of charge and directly when booking through Saudi Airlines or Flynas
- Valid up to 90 days
- Allows accommodation for four days
- Facilitates movement between regions and cities of the kingdom
A transit visa for a visit can be obtained through:
- Book a travel ticket and submit a visa application through the electronic platforms of Saudi Airlines or Flynas.
- Processing and issuing the visa with the travel ticket through the unified national visa platform at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Sending the visa after it is issued to the beneficiary’s email.