Millions of football fans are once again turning to Côte d’Ivoire to follow the African Cup of Nations 2023, with Egyptian football fans on the lookout for any open channels broadcasting the match between Egypt and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
The highly awaited showdown will be held on Sunday, at 10:00 pm Cairo time, in the round of 16.
The Egyptian national team qualified for the second round of AFCON 2023, after tying with Cape Verde with two goals for each team in the third round of the group stage.
Channels broadcasting the match
The Qatari beIN Sports channels officially have the right to broadcast all events from the match live – from the opening ceremony to the closing meeting.
beIN Sports has specifically designated Max channels to broadcast the matches.
The match between Egypt and the DR Congo will be broadcast on beIN Sports MAX 1.
Open free channels
- Togolese TVT channel via Eutelsat 9 East satellite
- TV 5.8 channels via Turksat 42 East satellite
- Ortb Benin channel via Eutelsat 9 East satellite
- TRT channel via Eutelsat 7 East satellite
- Rti Ivorian channel via Eutelsat 9 East satellite
- Algeria Sports Channel via the Nilesat satellite
- Algerian sports channel via the Hot Bird satellite
- Algerian terrestrial channel via the Astra satellite
Edited translation from Al-Masry Al-Youm