46,000 trees, palm trees planted in “Capital Park” in NAC

Housing Minister Assem al-Gazar asserted that more than 46,000 fruitful and non-fruitful trees and palm trees were planted in “Capital Park” in the New Administrative Capital.

The park is 10-km long on an area of more than 1000 feddans and provides entertainment places with global standards.

In a statement on Saturday 15/06/2024, Gazar said that park is a unique project that is implemented for the first time in Egypt to present new style of entertainment projects to ensue good quality of living for citizens.

He said that 65 percent of the area of the project is green areas and planted zones while the remaining 35% include water areas in addition to sports, entertainment and cultural facilities.

Related Articles

Back to top button